Wednesday, April 6, 2016

One down, many more to go!

Our next show!!

So here's the thing: I like to post on my personal site because, well, I like the blog format and I can handle it. Updates to the other site are coming soon ... as well as updated merchandise.

Our trip to Round Top and participation in the Original Round Top Antiques Fair was invaluable. While we had sales success (and some extremely long days, as well), perhaps the best part at this time in our development was the contacts we made. Lots of great people with great connections to other shows and other people.

As a result, we already have lined up a few additional shows, starting with the one advertised in the photo above. 

  • Heartland Antiques Show, Saturday June 4 in Richmond, IN.
  • The Original Round Top Antiques Fair, Sept. 26-Oct. 1 in Round Top, TX
  • Boerne Fall Antiques Show, Nov. 19&20, Boerne, TX
  • Fiddlers Antique Show, Feb. 15-18, 2017, Nashville, TN

I can already tell this will be quite a journey. I am exhausted and still recovering from Round Top. Doing these things is a challenge with chronic pain and no time to rest. Somehow, I'll figure out a way to manage. At least I've waited until after the show to crash!! And, not every show is a full six days. Most are one to three days. Fiddlers is four. Regardless, I'm excited. 

I can't believe this is my life now.

.
.
.

P.S. My dad's truck is perfect for this. It pulls a trailer beautifully.

2 comments:

  1. I love this for you! Last night I was with my former neighbor who recently became an auctioneer. His goal is to sell antiques, just fixed up a trailer for hauling such! God's blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kim! I hope your friend gets to do it, also.

    ReplyDelete

Your constructive feedback and comments are welcome!