Thursday, May 21, 2015

Silly Goose!

Nicki planted a big goose poop right on Blaut!

My sister received this text (plus the above photo) from Dale Blaut today:

Kim, 

Tell Jami and your dad that Nicki's wish of becoming a bird has come true, and I know what kind of bird she is — A goose. 

How do I know this? Today as I was leaving the house and reaching to open my car door, I felt something hit me on my left cheek and splatter all over my vest and shirt. It looked and smelled like goose poop, and sure enough, it was. 

I have lived 68 years, and nothing like this has ever happened to me. I don't know what I did or said to Nicki for her to dislike me, but I assure you, the first thing I'll do when I see her in heaven is apologize. 

I guess the moral of the story is to watch what you wish for. 


P.S. I hope your dad doesn't wish to be a flying elephant in his afterlife! 


With love and prayers, 
Dale


***

I was reading this text to Jordie and Dave when Dale came waltzing in the door of Dad's room today. We were laughing hysterically, and Dale knew immediately why.

(Although, I do believe the word my mother used was "annoy," not "dislike.")

Dale told us when he looked up and saw what had happened, he said, "Nicki! What did I do?!"

I seriously needed this laugh today, Mom!

Thanks for sharing, Dale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your constructive feedback and comments are welcome!